A word from the Lincoln Signet and please read the FW: Please Post

  • Patricia E. Chadwick
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2007

      Greetings Unto the Hard working Midlands Scribes!

      Below is letter that I was asked to post by my boss, THL Mary Buchanan, Dragon Signet.

      Feel free to re-post this to anyone you feel might be interested.

      A small portion of this letter might be repeated but with some personal comments added in.

      Please take time to read the letter from Dragon Signet.  Thank you.

      Now for the personal comment part.

      I’ll be stepping down soon (details in the dragon signet’s letter listed below).  If you have questions about the job please contact me or Dragon Signet. I’ll do my best to answer your questions.

      I just wanted to say thank you to all the scribes and non-scribes who supported the office of IL regional signet. I could not have done this job without your hard work and dedication.  You’re a most impressive group both the beginners and experienced scribes.  I’m proud to have had the privilege of working with everyone.  I’m happy about the friendships that have developed along the way.  Please keep in mind, I’m only stepping down and I plan to keep doing scribble stuff.  I love to learn and I love to teach.  So if you see me, stop and ask or stop and show me.  Or feel free to email me.

      YIS,

      THL Akiko Catherine O’Brien

      Lincoln Signet

      PS: I know I’ve fallen a wee bit behind on posting scrolls but I’m waiting for photo’s.  I will try to give one last update before I step down.  Some of the missive is BCC so if you get this twice, I apologize.

      Please read the letter below. Thank you.