Re: [Ayreton] InHouse Conference demo

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 9, 2007
      Kellee - I would like to be able to say I can help out with this, but I can't say for sure if I'll be available.  I don't want to commit to something and then have to pull out (I'm having some problems with overcomitting and time management lately) but I'll take part in the demo if I can.

      Moose

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 9, 2007
        Thanks. just to let you know.  I dont think it will go.  Only you and Acelina have said yes.  And hers is like yours.  Not a sure thing.  And frankly, the kids and I cant do a decnt demo alone!  LOL

        Kellee
        There are two ways to live:
        you can live as if nothing is a miracle;
        you can live as if everything is a miracle.
         - Albert Einstein

        **************************************
        See what's new at http://www.aol.com
      • KCMalone3@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 9, 2007
          Meant that just for Moose, sorry.  But that does give everyone the status of the demo.

          Anna

          See what's new at http://www.aol.com
        • Patricia E. Chadwick
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 11, 2007

            Hi Kellee,

            I wish Austin and I could help but our work demands won’t let us get away with taking a day off.  L Maybe next time.

            -Akiko

            See what's new at http://www.aol. com