Bake Sale numbers and Thank Yous

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2007
      Good members and friends of Ayreton--

      I must commend you all.  You outdid yourselves.  This year, the bake sale for the education fund of the late Aldred of Ascalon's children made a profit of $480.  I was immensely touched.

      Now, the thank yous.

      1) Any and all who baked things for the sale.  The table was FILLED with delicious looking goodies.  Who could resist?

      2) Any and all who bought things.  You were more than generous.

      3) THE THIEVES OF HEARTS

      You guys are amazing.  You not only agreed to help with it, but when I became bogged down with real life stuff, you took over.  A mere Thank you is not enough.

      Acelina

      http://mail.yahoo.com