Re: [Ayreton] Happy Birthday

  • Shannon Valentine
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
      Happy (belated) Birthday, Ian!  Hope it was fun!

      Fiona

      "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...> wrote:
      Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
      -Akiko
      FORWARDING OR CROSS-POSTING OF THIS MESSAGE IS FORBIDDEN.
      If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • tonyjlong
      Message 2 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
        Happy Birthday to you Ian the Green!

        I hope you and your lady enjoyed our Visit to La Hacienda the other
        night! You and she are still more than welcome to attend my birhtday
        party (Consider it Your party as well)Nov 17th at Dave and Buster's in
        Addison. Festivities begin at 7PM (Cash Bar) the Meal/Dinner Theater
        starts at 8PM. Hope to See you there...Might be our last chance to see
        one another for a while??? Take Care...and Good Luck with the new job!

        Vladimir Auslander

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@... wrote:

        > pechadwick@... writes:
        >
        > > Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
        >
        > Happy Birthday! Hope your day went well!
        >
        > Anna
        >

        > **************************************
        > See what's new at
        > http://www.aol.com

      • David Roland
        Message 3 of 27 , Nov 9, 2007
          Thank you everyone for your well wishes and happy birthdays. I do
          appreciate them very much.

          Ian the Green

          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "tonyjlong" <tonyjlong@...> wrote:

          > Happy Birthday to you Ian the Green!
          >
          > I hope you and your lady enjoyed our Visit to La Hacienda the
          other
          > night! You and she are still more than welcome to attend my
          birhtday
          > party (Consider it Your party as well)Nov 17th at Dave and
          Buster's in
          > Addison. Festivities begin at 7PM (Cash Bar) the Meal/Dinner
          Theater
          > starts at 8PM. Hope to See you there...Might be our last chance to
          see
          > one another for a while??? Take Care...and Good Luck with the new
          job!

          > Vladimir Auslander
          >
          > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@ wrote:
          > >
          > > pechadwick@ writes:
          > >
          > > > Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
          > >
          > > Happy Birthday! Hope your day went well!
          > >
          > > Anna
          > >

          > > **************************************
          > > See what's new at
          > > http://www.aol.com

        • Patricia E. Chadwick
          Message 4 of 27 , Dec 5, 2009

            Happy Birthday Lady Philippa of Otterbourne!!!!

            Hope you have a wonderful day. J

            Hugs,

            Austin and Akiko

          • misreall@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 27 , Dec 5, 2009

              Happy happy happy birthday!  And many more!

              Lynda