Re: [Ayreton] Happy Birthday

  • KCMalone3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 7, 2007
      pechadwick@... writes:

      Happy Birthday Ian the Green.

      Happy Birthday!  Hope your day went well!

      Anna

      **************************************
      See what's new at http://www.aol.com
    • David Roland
      Message 2 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
        Thanks Aikiko and Anna,

        I had a good birthday. It ended with me at Calligraphy practice and
        my apprentice sister, Jocelyn of Lutterworth, having made a surprise
        cake for me.

        It was green with green icing and green sprinkles! And it was
        delicious.

        Ian the Green

      • jeffnaggie@aol.com
        Message 3 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
          Happy (Belated) Birthday Ian.

          Thanks for all you do, especially for the newer members of our kingdom.

          Hillary

          Message 4 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
            Happy (belated) Birthday, Ian!  Hope it was fun!

            Fiona

            "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...> wrote:
            Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
            -Akiko
            FORWARDING OR CROSS-POSTING OF THIS MESSAGE IS FORBIDDEN.
            If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • tonyjlong
            Message 5 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
              Happy Birthday to you Ian the Green!

              I hope you and your lady enjoyed our Visit to La Hacienda the other
              night! You and she are still more than welcome to attend my birhtday
              party (Consider it Your party as well)Nov 17th at Dave and Buster's in
              Addison. Festivities begin at 7PM (Cash Bar) the Meal/Dinner Theater
              starts at 8PM. Hope to See you there...Might be our last chance to see
              one another for a while??? Take Care...and Good Luck with the new job!

              Vladimir Auslander

              --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@... wrote:

              > pechadwick@... writes:
              >
              > > Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
              >
              > Happy Birthday! Hope your day went well!
              >
              > Anna
              >

              > **************************************
              > See what's new at
              > http://www.aol.com

            • David Roland
              Message 6 of 27 , Nov 9, 2007
                Thank you everyone for your well wishes and happy birthdays. I do
                appreciate them very much.

                Ian the Green

                --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "tonyjlong" <tonyjlong@...> wrote:

                > Happy Birthday to you Ian the Green!
                >
                > I hope you and your lady enjoyed our Visit to La Hacienda the
                other
                > night! You and she are still more than welcome to attend my
                birhtday
                > party (Consider it Your party as well)Nov 17th at Dave and
                Buster's in
                > Addison. Festivities begin at 7PM (Cash Bar) the Meal/Dinner
                Theater
                > starts at 8PM. Hope to See you there...Might be our last chance to
                see
                > one another for a while??? Take Care...and Good Luck with the new
                job!

                > Vladimir Auslander
                >
                > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@ wrote:
                > >
                > > pechadwick@ writes:
                > >
                > > > Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                > >
                > > Happy Birthday! Hope your day went well!
                > >
                > > Anna
                > >

                > > **************************************
                > > See what's new at
                > > http://www.aol.com

              • Patricia E. Chadwick
                Message 7 of 27 , Dec 5, 2009

                  Happy Birthday Lady Philippa of Otterbourne!!!!

                  Hope you have a wonderful day. J

                  Hugs,

                  Austin and Akiko

                • misreall@comcast.net
                  Message 8 of 27 , Dec 5, 2009

                    Happy happy happy birthday!  And many more!

                    Lynda