REMINDER: Fencing practice tonight at TGS site!

  • Ayreton Towne Cryer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2007
      Oyez, oyez!

      As your Towne Cryer, I apologize for any confusion about fencing practice this week.  To reiterate:

      To all who would normally attend the Tueday night practice at Glenbrook High School, that practice is canceled. However Kevin has graciously offered to host at the Tree Girt Sea practice site TONIGHT, November 6, at the church from 7pm to 9pm.

      http://mail.yahoo.com