*** No Dance Practice until after Labor Day ***

  • Teleri
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2006
      Sorry about this folks, but due to a last minute family obligation, I am cannot be available for the next few weeks.

      I haven't found anybody who says they can substitute for me, but it would be great if any of the other local dance masters could teach in my absence.

      If not, I'm hoping we can start up again soon after Labor Day, but my exact schedule is a little up in the air right now. I'll give you updates when I can.

      Teleri