Come see the Pippins perform in the wild!

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2007
      Unto the good citizens of Ayreton does Mistress Gianetta send greetings!

      I wanted you to know about several "demos" the Pippins are doing during this upcoming holiday season.  We would love for you to join us as enthusiastic audience members as we perform.  Come see us on:

      This Sunday, Nov 11, 2:00pm
      Christkindlemarket at Oakbrook Center, by the fountain

      Friday, Nov 30, 6:30pm
      Centuries & Sleuths Bookstore, Forest Park -- part of their "living windows" evening and SCA demo

      Saturday, Dec 1, 4:00pm
      Christkindlmarket Downtown, Daley Plaza, Chicago

      Sunday, Dec 16, 6:00pm
      Brookfield Zoo

      Special thanks to our demo coordinator, Dunstan, for setting us up with so many of these events.

      We'll also be performing at Boars Head and Tree Girt Sea Twelfth Night.  See you there!

      And if you want more info about the Pippins (even more shameless plug), you can check out our Wiki page!

      Yours in service,

      Gianetta
      Director, The Pippins