Re: [Ayreton] Bottles/Jars for FREE

  • Christina King
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
      I'll second this... we have a dozen or so wine bottles on the back porch needing a home.

      Mihri (who, incidentally, is trying to get back into the swing of this whole SCA thing, so Hi again!!)

      On 11/5/07, Wendy Pastrick <trybl_dance@...> wrote:

      As we thought we might start brewing at some point, I started collecting bottles and spaghetti sauce jars.
      I don't have a count, per se, but there are probably two dozen-ish wine bottles and a handful of the sauce jars with lids.

      Free to anyone who can come over and pick them up!

      Just email me....

      In service,
      Jale

      --
      Christina King
      http://www.rakschristina.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
        And for further clarification:

        Mihri is in Elgin
        Jale is in Portage Park on the NW side of the city