Bottles/Jars for FREE

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
      As we thought we might start brewing at some point, I started collecting bottles and spaghetti sauce jars.
      I don't have a count, per se, but there are probably two dozen-ish wine bottles and a handful of the sauce jars with lids.

      Free to anyone who can come over and pick them up!

      Just email me....

      In service,
      Jale
    • Christina King
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
        I'll second this... we have a dozen or so wine bottles on the back porch needing a home.

        Mihri (who, incidentally, is trying to get back into the swing of this whole SCA thing, so Hi again!!)

        --
        Christina King
        http://www.rakschristina.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
          And for further clarification:

          Mihri is in Elgin
          Jale is in Portage Park on the NW side of the city