tuesday practice nov 6th

  • Clint Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2007

      Hi Okami!

      To all who would normally attend the Tue night practice at Glenbrook High School, that practice is again canceled.  However Kevin has graciously offered to share the Tree Girt Sea practice sight with us. I'll be there tomorrow along with Desco, Kai, and a few others.  There should be plenty of good fights going on there tomorrow so plan on being there if you can.

      Anton

      Anton du Marais

      To: thievesofhearts@yahoogroups.com
      From: zazen2525@...
      Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 01:26:17 +0000
      Subject: [thievesofhearts] tuesday practice nov 6th

      could someone please notify me if we do or do not have practice at
      glenbrook north high school this coming tuesday?
      thank you okami

    • nadezda_zezastrizl
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2007
        I should point out that the Tuesday night practice at TGS is light
        weapons only, due to space. It's from 7 to 9 at the Jefferson Park
        United Church Of Christ, 5320 West Giddings, Chicago, IL, 60630 (one
        block south & west of Milwaukee/Lawrence, near the blue line &
        Jefferson Park Station).
        site info:
        http://congregationalchurchofjeffersonpark.org/

        -Nadezda