Lifeguard needed for Maidens

  • Folo Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2007
      If you liked the midnight swim at past Maidens, you can help ensure
      its appearance this year! We need a Red Cross-certified life guard
      who is willing to act as life guard for the swim from 11 pm to
      midnight on Saturday. If you're qualified, planning to attend and
      willing to help out, please send me a private email! Thanks!

      Cheers, Folo
      http://www.advancenet.net/folo/Maidens35.htm