Re: [Ayreton] Fighting in Vanished Woods

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2007
      Greetings!

      I have been informed by the MIC of Heavy weapons that Duke Edmond and Duke Bardolph are going to give a short and sweet fighting school, followed by a speed tourney.  The rest will probably be pick ups.  No word yet on if/how/when HRM Palymar will take the field.

      Weather looks wonderful, so fighting will probably be outside.

      Please be aware that if fighting is INSIDE, polearms will not be allowed due to ceiling height.  Sorry for any inconvenience.  Pray to whoever you choose for good weather.

      Acelina