All Soul's Class schedule

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      On looking on the website, I discovered that the class times were not listed for most classes.  So, for any and all interested, here are times/locations.  More specific locations can be found once you get to our event   Exact names of classes are ON the website.

      Pewter Casting   Room of the Cross   10am- 12pm  Size limit and fee (others welcome to watch and learn)
      Circa 1200         Room of the Cross   2-3
      Beekeeping I & II  Room of the Lion   1-2, 2-3
      Sword Techniques  Room of the Lantern  11 am - 1 pm
      Middle Eastern Dance  Room of the Lantern  1-2 ish
      Camp Midlands meeting   Room of the Lantern  3-?
      English Cooking    Room of the Olive   11
      Feastocrating        Room of the Olive   12
      3rd Crusade         Room of the Olive    3
      Ayreton Towne Meeting   Room of the Olive   4
      Singing    Room of the Crescent  12:30

      Court is tentatively scheduled for 5
      Feast at 6

      Of course, all may be changed based on the desires of TRM.  And, plans may changed based on need.  Hopes this inspires more to come and join us

      Your Servant,
      Acelina

      http://mail.yahoo.com