*** NO Dance Practice ***, two week Pennsic Vacation

  • Teleri
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2006
      I think I am going to bow to the inevitable and cancel Dance Practice for the two weeks of Pennsic. No practice the weeks of the 7th and the 14th. If you are going to Pennsic, there is MUCH dancing to be had there, both classes and balls.

      I'd like to have a practice on the 23, since that is the last week we have space in Ida Noyes for the Summer semester.

      Teleri