Re: [Ayreton] A reminder

  • spdesroches@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2007

      Greetings Good Citizens

      I would like to remind all that this coming Saturday November 3rd, 4PM at the All Souls' event will be a Town Meeting.  The actual time may vary to meet the needs of their Majesties' court. Subjects will include the progress on the next Ayreton Carnivale, and the gathering of the results on the preliminary Shell Barony vote within the our groups. I ask that each send either their seneschal, or a representative to announce the official tally for their group. Please hold the announcements until then.

      Thank You

      Your Lord Mayor