Demo, November 30th, Forest Park

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29 10:13 AM
          We have been asked to do a demo of sorts.  It is really more of a 'window dressing' affair.  The stretch of stores on Madison Street in Forest Park do a living window display for the holidays one night.   The bookstore, Centuries and Sleuths, has asked if the SCA would like to do his window.  Rokkehealden will have some people sitting in the window doing A&S related activities (scribing, sewing, etc).  We can decorate as we like, i.e. banners and such, and feel free to have fliers for your local group handy.   I have asked the Pippin's to come and sing.
           Anyone and everyone is welcome. We can all go to a local pub for food and drink afterwards.
      When: Friday, November 30th, approximately 6:30-9 pm.
      Where: Centuries & Sleuths Bookstore
                 7419 W. Madison St (about 4 blocks west of Harlem)
                 Forest Park, Illinois, 60130
      What: Demo, just wear garb
      Contact: Henry of Exeter, AKA Terry Doner