Re: [Ayreton] Royal help needed for All Soul's

  • JC Ravage
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2007
      I'd be interested in doing that.

      Will Atherbridge

      On 10/29/07, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@... > wrote:

      Hello all--

      As the Royalty liason for the upcoming event, I find myself in need of a few individuals who would like to volunteer as Royal retainers for our event.  Any interested should contact me offlist at

       <djc137@...>

      and I will get back to you with what we need.  If we get enough, we should only need about 2 hours of time per person (approximately).

      Thanks,
      Acelina

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      --
      "Hard it is to lift a full cup without spilling."--Gorice XII