Thanks for Ayreton Arts Academy

  • Craig Shupee'
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2007

      Greetings Unto the Township of Ayreton Does Master Philip White, Send Greetings and Well Wishes.

      We had a blast with our craft fair, our classes, and our potluck. Many people came to the Ayreton Arts Academy , and we were so happy to have you there with us. Thanks for your support and friendship.

      Our event staff and their volunteers really worked hard to make things run as effortlessly and efficiently as possible while trying to provide a really great event. It was wonderful to work with each of them.  I would like to thank the event staff and volunteers so please forgive any oversights or incorrect spellings.

      Thanks to Mistress Gianetta for acting as our arts coordinator and for the help editing my flier and announcements.

      Thanks to everyone for bringing their arts and displaying for our craft fair.

      Thanks to Lady Tacit for organizing our put luck dinner and also helping spur me into actually making this event happen. Her enthusiasm for this occasion is a big part of why we got together in the first place.

      And a special thanks to the Shire of Grey Gargoyles for providing the space for us to gather. Mistress Sarafina was good to work as my point of contact with the shire and further thanks to M’Lady Caillech for reserving the room with the University.

      I am really excited for us to see more of these and can’t wait to see what the Spring will bring for us. Thanks again and see you soon.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~p.w.