Ayreton Arts Academy: This Saturday!

  • Ayreton Towne Cryer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2007
      Unto the township of Ayreton -- I apologize for those of you who will receive duplicates of this message, but I wanted to make sure everyone knows about the event this weekend!  From Master Philip:

      Greetings Unto the Township of Ayreton Does Master Philip White, Minster of Arts and Sciences for the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea Send Greetings and Well Wishes.

      AAA is this weekend!!!

      When?
      Saturday, October 27, 2007, 12pm – 7pm

      Where? Ida Noyes Hall, University of Chicago. East Lounge, 2nd Floor
      What to wear? Please come IN GARB to this event!
      What to eat? There will be a dinner potluck.  Don't forget to bring something to share, and please let Lady Tacit know what you are bringing.
      What to do?  The schedule for the day is OPEN.  Come for as long as you can.  Bring what you're currently working on, what you'd like to show off, what you'd like to teach or learn.  Come to talk, work, perform and relax.

      Early thanks to Tree-Girt-Sea for helping sponsor, to Grey Gargoyles for hosting, and to all of Ayreton for supporting the endeavor.

      See you soon!

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~p.w.

      http://mail.yahoo.com