Thieves of Hearts fighter practice

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2007
      I've had a few people ask me about our schedule, and how to find out when Tuesday practices are going to be held...  so here's a quick announcement about how we're gonna keep people informed.  For the most part, you can assume that if you haven't heard anything from us, practice is on as normal.  If practice is canceled, or if there is any question about availability, we will make announcements to the Thieves of Hearts Yahoo group, as well as the Ayreton Yahoo group in case you are just subscribed to the Thieves list because you want to keep informed, and don't want to hear about our Halloween plans.  Announcements will go out as soon as we know for sure, but we'll try to always make them over the weekend before.

      That being said, practice next week (October 30th) IS CANCELED because the Captain will not be available to open the building.

      ~Tedesco da Venezia~