Thieves of Hearts practice 23-oct-2007

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2007
      In case some people might have heard to the contrary, our fighter practice at Glenbrook North High School is still on for tonight.

      There was some concern that we may not have marshals, that the building may be in use, or the Captain may not be able to open the building-- but none of this is true, and practice has NOT been canceled.

      ~Tedesco da Venezia~