Ayreton A&S day potluck reminder

  • Hagge Sarah
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2007
      Greetings, Ayreton!

      Don't forget: the Ayreton Arts and Sciences day is this Saturday, and at the end of it there will be a potluck!  Thanks to everyone who has already contacted me about bringing a dish.  Anyone else who would like to bring a dish, I'd love to hear from you.  You can reach me at snhagge@.... I hope to soon be flooded with emails!

      A note: due to the room we have reserved for the event, we have no food storage facilities, so if your contribution needs to be refrigerated, please bring a cooler so you can store it in your car.  Also, along with no refrigerators, we have no access to sinks for dish washing.  Please, don't bring your feast gear (as beautiful as it is!)--we will be providing paper goods.

      Thanks to all,
      --Tacit

      http://mail.yahoo.com