Science! night canceled

  • Andrew Otto
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2007
      Sorry, but the scheduled Science! nights here at Pennilond Labs are going to have to be canceled for the next couple of weeks. This includes October 20, October 28 and November 4.

      I apologize for any inconvenience, but my employer has me on a critical project for the next couple of weeks.

      Angus Fraser
      -*Angus*-

      -*Andy*-

      http://mail.yahoo.com