Ayreton Arts Academy: Reminder

  • Craig Shupee'
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2007

      Greetings Unto the Township of Ayreton Does Master Philip White, Minster of Arts and Sciences for the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea Send Greetings and Well Wishes.

      The Ayreton Arts Academy comes soon. And I wanted to remind people of a couple of planning details…

      For clarification: wear garb. This is out chance to dress up with little fuss. Be comfortable but dress pretty if you want.

      If you are interested in teaching or setting up a craft display, please contact our arts coordinator Mistress Gianetta (jenrsmall@...) for more information.

      If you know what you are bring to the pot luck, or if you need suggestions on what to bring, please contact out pot-luck coordinator Lady Tacit (snhagge@...).

      Grey Gargoyles has been good to help get us a room at Ida Noyes Hall. Remember to respect the other student groups who are using the building.

      And the Specifics: October 27, 2007 , 12pm – 7pm , Ida Noyes Hall University of Chicago .

      Looking forward to see everyone soon! If you have any questions or concerns that can not be addressed by either Mistress Gianette or Lady Tacit above – please email me directly.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~p.w.