Mini - Demo Idea for November

  • Eleanor (Robin)
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2007
      Attn. All SCA Scribes, embroiderers, costumers (Garb Makers, etc) and
      Fiber Arts people. Or anyone that just wants to have some fun
      diplaying all things Medieval.

      My Library in Hammond, IN is in need of a Demo and Display for the
      month of November. I would like to do a Fiber Arts/Scribal/Needlework
      type demo and display for November. Please let me know now if you
      would be interested in at least setting up a small display of items.
      (any kind of SCA/Medieval item will do) for their cases in the
      Library. They are very good at taking care of things so no worries
      and I would gladly assume responsibility if need be. I also want to
      do mini-demo for next month. Any takers? Time for new scribes to
      step and display your art! and your talent. Might be a nice way to
      let people know about the SCA. This would be a NON-SHIRE event. So
      anyone may play!

      In Service,

      Lady Eleanor Ravenild
    • David Roland
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2007
        Isn't Hammond, Indiana in the Shire of Greyhope? Perhaps their
        Seneschal and/or Chatelaine should be contacted about this?

        Just thinking out loud. Demos after all are a good thing.

        Ian

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Eleanor (Robin)" <ladyscribe07@...>