Octoberfest Arts Supply Sale!

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2007
      Good's of Evanston, along with our neighboring merchants,
      will be having a sidewalk side this weekend.
      Join us Oct 13 & 14 from 11am to 4pm for OKTOBERZEST.

      We have gathered all of the stuff we have too much of and will
      have it out in front of the store marked down at least 50%.

      Other activities taking place in the neighborhood include a
      genuine Trunk Sale from the Piccolo Theater, pumpkin decorating,
      chocolate fondue, Shiatsu for humans & dogs and more.

      Participating business include:
      Belgian Chocolatier Piron
      Brasilian Soul
      Eureka! Antiques & Collectibles