Re: [Ayreton] Annual Scotch Event

  • spdesroches@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2007

      Greetings Good Citizens

      I just wished to invite all to attend the annual Ritual of the Scotch at the Duke of Perth (Clark St. just south of Wellington) tomorrow (Wednesday) 7:30PM. This is to commiserate with me my natal anniversary, by watching as I drink my age in scotch years (51, if you can believe it!) . Come one come all!

      Hizzoner

    • elenofbirchbrae
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2007
        Happy B-day!! Mine was just this Monday the 8th. LOL. I
        have school, that seems to be the biggest mountian in the
        way to getting out to you guys :-( Oh well, maybe next
        year's b-days! :-)
        YIS, Elen of Birchbrae