All Souls Feast Menu? -- ISO Feastocrat

  • Hilla Hamasdohtor
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2007
      Help, please!, I am looking for the feast menu and ingredient list for
      All Souls to make sure I can sit feast. I've tried contact through the
      event site address, but have been receiving delivery failure notices.
      could someone please contact me on- or off-list with the feast
      information. I would like to be able to send in my check to make the
      October 20 deadline, and the Chicago mail system is notoriously spotty.

      Thanks!

      Hilla
    • Dayle Harding
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2007
        Hilla--

        We apologize to you, and to anyone else that has been trying to contact ANY of us in VW regarding our event.  We were having some website issues, but Meurig assures us that he fixed them all now.....I'm not sure, but I suspect it was the equivalent of a trouncing of the little bits of electronic information that was being bad....

        Anyway, your message WAS passed on, and hopefully you have received an answer.  If anyone else has been bounced by our site, please retry, or contact me directly, and hopefully all will be well.

        Acelina

        Help, please!, I am looking for the feast menu and ingredient list for
        All Souls to make sure I can sit feast. I've tried contact through the
        event site address, but have been receiving delivery failure notices.
        could someone please contact me on- or off-list with the feast
        information. I would like to be able to send in my check to make the
        October 20 deadline, and the Chicago mail system is notoriously spotty.

        Thanks!

        Hilla

        Building a website is a piece of cake.