Midrealm Coronation Pictures

  • adam.trent
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007
      Greetings to one and all!

      Many of us enjoyed a thrilling (and sweltering!) day of pomp &
      procession last Saturday in Indianapolis.

      For those who missed out on the festivities, I have posted a selection
      of images on my Flickr site:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/urbanechgo

      Additional pictures of the actual ceremony may be found here:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/master-phillip

      According to the FAQ on Flickr:
      "Anyone can see your public photos anytime, whether they're a Flickr
      member or not."

      Registration is NOT required to view these pictures.

      Does anyone have photos from Serafina's elevation? Please contact me
      with the URL!

      A.T.