Archery Practice

  • Michael Tyderek
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2006
      Hello all,

      I hold an informal archery practice on Thursday nights from 6 - 8/9 @
      http://www.archerycustomshop.com/ I know that Hannah does the same
      thing on Wednesday nights as we see each other there often. Please
      come out after Pennsic as I will be shooting there again after War.

      It's a cozy place with AC, good instructors, enthusiastic staff, and
      did I mention AC? Full service pro shop, if Terry can't fix it, it's
      really broke. :) The range is only 20 yards, but what can you do in
      the city. Range fee is small $7 / hour. $0.50 for targets if you
      don't bring your own. Due to insurance, crossbows aren't allowed.

      Contact myself or Hannah for additional information.
      Thank you for your interest.
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2006
        Hello all,

        I'm going to be holding official archery practices on Wednesdays from
        7ish til close, about 9pm @
        http://www.archerycustomshop.com/ I know that Hannah does the same
        thing, as we see each other there often.

        It's a cozy place with AC, good instructors, enthusiastic staff, and
        did I mention AC? Full service pro shop, if Terry can't fix it, it's
        really broke. :) The range is only 20 yards, but what can you do in
        the city. Range fee is small $7 / hour. $0.50 for targets if you
        don't bring your own. Due to insurance, crossbows aren't allowed.

        Contact myself or Hannah for additional information.
        Thank you for your interest.
      • Dougal MacAlister
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 27, 2007
          Information about Wednesday night practice can be found through this link.

                      ArcheryCustomShop
          Street:7240 West Madison
          City/State/Zip:Forest Park, IL 60130
          Phone:708 366 4864
          Date: Wednesday February 7, 2007
          Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
          Repeat: This event repeats every week.
          Location: Forest Park, Illinois
          Street: 7240 West Madison
          City/State/Zip: Forest Park, Illinois 60130
          Phone: 708 366 4864
          $8.00 / hr range fee. $0.50 per target.
          $12 for rental gear.
          http://www.archerycustomshop.com/

          Lord Dougal MacAlister the Tardy
          Archery Marshal for the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea
          Drop-Dead Deputy Midlands Regional Archery Marshal