Re: [Ayreton] Town Meeting Items

  • spdesroches@att.net
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 25, 2007

      So sorry for the confusion

      You just had enthusiasm that was enough for your whole group. My mistake. There goes the re-election.

      Hizzoner

      -------------- Original message from Scribesquire@...: --------------

      Uhm, hold on a minute.  I need to clarify this.  I did NOT volunteer the Shire of Rokkehealden for official sponsor.  I would need to talk to them about that at a meeting.  What I DID do was volunteer myself to autocrat.  If another group would like to sponsor so I could do that, great.

      Henry of Exeter

      From: spdesroches@ att.net

      On the Subject of the Next Ayreton Town Carnivale

      Henry of Exeter, the brand-spanking new Seneschal of Rokkhealden has graciously offered his group as the official sponsor. Exchequer from his group will hopefully not faint. He may or may not be the autocrat, but will take the point until one steps up, upon which he'll assist. Any Takers?

      .

    • David Roland
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 25, 2007
        Mayor, you do remember the first order you gave me right?

        I believe the words were something along the line of...

        Kill me if I try to do this a second time...

        And we all know just how reticent I am to not follow orders.

        But then again my deputy may have bumped me off by them so you may
        be safe afterall.

        Ian the teasing Green
        Ayreton Towne Cryer

      • spdesroches@att.net
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 25, 2007

          Yeah, yeah

          Say did you or Desco get to talk to Captain Liam tonight about the 3/22/08 date for Carnivale?

          If not could he be contacted about this?

          Hiz dizzy honor

          -------------- Original message from "David Roland" <mystborne@...>: --------------

          Mayor, you do remember the first order you gave me right?

          I believe the words were something along the line of...

          Kill me if I try to do this a second time...

          And we all know just how reticent I am to not follow orders.

          But then again my deputy may have bumped me off by them so you may
          be safe afterall.

          Ian the teasing Green
          Ayreton Towne Cryer

          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups .com, spdesroches@ ... wrote:

          > So sorry for the confusion
          >
          > You just had enthusiasm that was enough for your whole group. My
          mistake. There goes the re-election.

          > Hizzoner
          >
          > ------------ -- Original message from Scribesquire@ ...: ------------
          --

          > Uhm, hold on a minute. I need to clarify this. I did NOT
          volunteer the Shire of Rokkehealden for official sponsor. I would
          need to talk to them about that at a meeti ng. What I DID do was
          volunteer myself to autocrat. If another group would like to
          sponsor so I could do that, great.

          > Henry of Exeter

          > From: spdesroches@ ...
          >

          > On the Subject of the Next Ayreton Town Carnivale
          >
          > Henry of Exeter, the brand-spanking new Seneschal of Rokkhealden
          has graciously offered his group as the official sponsor. Exchequer
          from his group will hopefully not faint. He may or may not be the
          autocrat, but will take the point until one steps up, upon which
          he'll assist. Any Takers?
          > .

        • David Roland
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 26, 2007
            The question was raised. Confirmation is forthcoming.

            Ian