Party at the GLASS SHOP

  • Tom Scrip
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2007
      We're having a party at Chicago Hot Glass, it's open to any one. $20.00
      at the door and you get a hand blown cup, and beer or soda to put in
      it. Saturday October 6th from 6:00 pm to Midnight. There will be demos
      through out the night.

      See http://www.chicagohotglass.com/ for details

      I'll be working the door.
      Aethelwulf of Dover
    • tomscrip
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5 7:24 AM
        It's that time Spring party at the Chicago Hot Glass. Saturday March 27th 7:00 pm till Mid-night. It's been a long cold winter at the studio. Ever thing got fixed and a new coat of paint, so now it's time to make some glass. Food and drinks, donation at the door, glass blowing demos all night, by some of Chicago's top glass artests, and some not so know.

        Vist http:\www.chicagohotglass.com\ for more details and directions.

        Aethelwulf of Dover