Upcoming All Soul's Event....Two Important Items

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2007
      Greetings to all--

      I have two important announcements about the upcoming All Soul's Event.

      1)  We will again be having a bake sale to benefit the late Aldred of Ascalon's Children's Education Fund.  I am coordinating this this year, with the gracious help of Her Excellency Keiley's help (sorry, I think I totally slaughtered that spelling).  Last year, we raised $400 for the fund, which was incredible.

      I am looking for baking volunteers.  I'm not fussy about what you bring, just that it be in packaging that is convenient to sell and others to take away.  Please privately email me to let me know you are bringing something before I start begging people.

      2) Yes, Master Cerian was correct in his preview of our event.  TRM Palymar and Aislinn WILL be in attendance.  I confirmed this with Duke Felix, Their Chamberlain, last night.

      In accordance with this, I would like to remind people that anyone can put someone in for an award recommendation, and that people should certainly be doing that for this event ASAP.  Please try to make certain that the gentle you are recommending for an award is planning on attending the event you say they are.  Emergencies and life happen, but it certainly is more fun for all if the person is there to get their award from the Royalty's own hand.

      Thanks for any and all help,
      Acelina
      Class and bake sale coordinator

    • elenofbirchbrae
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 25, 2007
        Since the kitchen is covered, please sign me up to bring
        baked goods.
        YIS, Elen of Birchbrae