Linen fabric for sale!

  • Jamie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      Years ago when I was active in the SCA I bought a large amount of
      linen fabric. The color is a pretty mauve-plum shade, about 32 inches
      wide and I roughly estimate the length of around 17 yards or so, in
      one piece! The fabric has been dried cleaned and stored in a box under
      my bed in a none-smoking house. According to the reciept from the dry
      cleaner the fabric ways over 12 lbs. If interested let me know, I can
      send a picture and talk prices.
      Jamie