Re: [Ayreton] Digest Number 597

  • Lanina Ysalgue'
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2007
      Sorry to correct you dear, but I sent the message
      myself. It is authientic. Just trying to spread some
      happy news.
      Isabella De Bolsa
      Messages
      1a.
      *IMPORTANT* [Ayreton] A warm
      message from The Long Family Posted by:
      "kevin purtrell" krpurtell@...
      krpurtell
      Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:07 am (PST)
      DO NOT OPEN THIS.
      I've had a warning about this at work. Its a virus.

      -Kevin Ambrozijwski

      The Long Family <yslagy@...> wrote:
      Dear the Ayreton Area ,

      The Long Family [ yslagy@... ] has sent you an
      ecard from 123Greetings.com.

      Send free ecards from 123Greetings.com with your
      choice of colors, words and music.

      Your ecard will be available with us for the next 30
      days. If you wish to keep the ecard longer, you may
      save it on your computer or take a print.

      To view your ecard, choose from any of the following

      --------
      OPTION 1
      --------

      Click on the following Internet address or
      copy & paste it into your browser's address box.

      http://www.123greetings.com/view/AU20922100616773

      --------
      OPTION 2
      --------

      Copy & paste the ecard number in the "View Your Card"
      box at
      http://www.123greetings.com

      Your ecard number is
      AU20922100616773

      If you need help in viewing your ecard or any other
      assistance,
      please visit our Help/ FAQ section located at
      http://www.123greetings.com/help/

      If you need further help, feel free to write to us at
      support@...

      Best wishes,

      Postmaster,
      123Greetings.com

      *If you would like to send someone an ecard, you can
      do so at
      http://www.123greetings.com

      ---------------------------------
      Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
      Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's
      economy) at Yahoo! Games.
      Back to top
      Reply to sender
      | Reply to group
      Messages in this topic
      (2)

      2a.
      Still need some help with an
      embroidery project Posted by:
      "ladyscribe07" ladyscribe07@...
      ladyscribe07
      Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:20 pm
      (PST) Hi,

      I am still looking for the following shire badges
      (symbol) to complete
      an embroidery project. I could go to the websites by
      the symbols (ex:
      Ravenslake = blue raven w/two laurel wreaths on a
      background of white)
      I gone to the Midrealm site and found all the shires
      and baronies, but
      not the ones I need for this project.

      If any of your good gentles has an ACTUAL PATTERN of
      each shires badge,
      that would be preferable. I will take what I can get.
      I wish I could
      include everyone, but I do not have the room. It just
      NORTHSHIELD ONLY.

      Would like to complete it by Spring Coronation.

      The shires I need are:

      RAVENSLAKE
      VANISHED WOODS
      BLACKHAWK
      TREE-GIRT-SEA
      GREY GARGOYLES
      CARRAIG BAN
      DARK RIVER
      ROKKEHEALDEN
      ILLITON
      BAILLE NA SCOLAIRI
      LOCHMORROW
      WURM WALD
      SWORDCLIFFE
      ST CAROL ON THE MOOR
      SHATTERED CRYSTAL (HAVE THAT ONE!)
      FAR REACHES

      If there are any others I should include, (unclaimed
      areas) please let
      me know.

      Thanks,

      Lady Eleanor Ravenild

      Back to top
      Reply to sender
      | Reply to group
      Messages in this topic
      (2)

      2b.
      Re: Still need some help with
      an embroidery project Posted by:
      "AlexdeSet@..." AlexdeSet@...
      Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:36 pm
      (PST)
      Greetings!

      ???? I suggest you go to the Midlands page
      (http://www.scageek.net/Armorial/armorial1.html), and
      check the armorial. It has many group devices.

      Is mise le meas,

      Alexander

[...]

      Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out
      free AOL Mail! - http://mail.aol.com

      Back to top
      Reply to sender
      | Reply to group
      Messages in this topic
      (2)

      3.
      Foxhunt Lost & Found
      Posted by: "James McAdams"
      jmcadams@...
      jmcadams2
      Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:05 pm (PST)
      Greetings Lords and Ladies,

      The following items were found at the site of our
      third annual
      Foxhunt. If you've lost similar, please contact me
      directly.

      2 arrows - green and white fletching.
      A multicolor woven rug
      A Pippens songbook
      A banner - per fess sable and argent, 2 wolves
      counterchanged
      A snood
      One ceramic cup
      3 matching ceramic cups

      Elen's disk has been returned to her already.

      And thanks to everyone who attended. I hope you
      enjoyed your day,
      and if not please let me know how we can improve
      things for next year.

      Louis Xavier de Navarre - co-Autocrat, Foxhunt III

      Back to top
      Reply to sender
      | Reply to group
      Messages in this topic
      (1)

      Recent
      Activity

      4
      New Members

      Visit Your Group

      Yahoo! News

      Sexual Health

      Get important

      sex health news

      Beauty &
      Fashion

      on Yahoo! Groups

      Share style tips

      and advice.

      Popular Y!
      Groups

      Is your group one?

      Check it out and

      see.

      Need to Reply?

      Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a
      specific message in the Daily Digest.

      Create New Topic | Visit
      Your Group on the Web
      Messages | Files |
      Photos | Links | Polls
      | Members | Calendar
      ~~~~~

      To view and add events to the calendar:

      To discontinue receiving discussion, but still receive
      announcements, go to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/join and change
      your subscription to "Special Notices". Activities
      coordinators, to get access to post Special Notices,
      send a request to <Ayreton-owner@yahoogroups.com>.

      Change settings via email: Switch delivery to
      Individual | Switch format to Traditional
      Visit Your Group | Yahoo!
      Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe