re Groups Transition Discussion (FYI)

  • marie_la_f
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2007
      Cross-posted to Fraziers Oak (please forgive any duplication).

      Extract from the minutes of Ravenslake's July meeting, posted to our
      Yahoo group on July 4.

      ~Ayreton Baronial Advancement
      Consensus of those attending meeting was that Ravenslake should not
      become part of an Ayreton barony. Confirmed by show of hands 19-0-0.

      There has been no dissent to this decision in the two-plus months since
      its posting, therefore this will be considered our final vote on the
      subject.

      In service,
      Marie la Fauconniere
      Seneschal of Ravenslake