Reminder: House of Chadwyck Practice

  • Patricia E. Chadwick
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 8:01 AM

      Good Day Gentles!

      Just a reminder because I was asked to post a reminder.

      House of Chadwyck  is hosting a fighter practice, Tomorrow, Wednesday, August 2, 2006

      While the focus is heavy fighters.

      There is more than enough room for fencers, youth boffer, archery and A & S.

      Note: You must provide your own warranted marshals for the mentioned activities.

      For details see the web site under meetings and gatherings :  http://www.midrealm.org/rokkehealden/

      We have many allergies so please refrain from scented body oils and so forth.

      Come, play and have fun.

      In Service,

      House of Chadwcyk