Foxhunt Lost & Found

  • James McAdams
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2007
      Greetings Lords and Ladies,

      The following items were found at the site of our third annual
      Foxhunt. If you've lost similar, please contact me directly.

      2 arrows - green and white fletching.
      A multicolor woven rug
      A Pippens songbook
      A banner - per fess sable and argent, 2 wolves counterchanged
      A snood
      One ceramic cup
      3 matching ceramic cups

      Elen's disk has been returned to her already.

      And thanks to everyone who attended. I hope you enjoyed your day,
      and if not please let me know how we can improve things for next year.

      Louis Xavier de Navarre - co-Autocrat, Foxhunt III