Fox Hunt Missing Items

  • elenofbirchbrae
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22 8:20 PM
      Greetings all that attended Fox Hunt today. I left a blue
      rudder disk that I sit on for my spinal funsion and hip
      replacment. I really need this to get through the day an
      sit for my classes. It was left at the scribal table along
      with the blank I practiced on and my mug handle. If someone
      picked it up please call me. will be out in the Weaton
      area tomorrow and REALLY need to pick it up. Thank you.
      YIS, Elen of Birchbrae
      CELL # 847-830-7086