Pigment question

  • ladyscribe07
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2007
      Hi,

      Want to make my own pigments using dried flowers. First what do you
      use to grind them down, I tried a wooden pestle, it was ok, but it may
      not be small enough (should be more powdery I think). Also, what kind
      of binding agent (non-chemical/toxic) I have never done this before,
      just trying it out.

      I have the following flowers I wish to try: Merrigolds, pansies, rose
      of sharon, tea rose. Think any of this will work?

      Please give me some ideas of some sites to look at for using dried
      flowers.

      Thanks,

      Lady Eleanor
      (Novice Scribe)