A warm message from The Long Family

  • The Long Family
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 22, 2007
      Dear the Ayreton Area ,

      The Long Family [ yslagy@... ] has sent you an ecard from 123Greetings.com.

      Send free ecards from 123Greetings.com with your choice of colors, words and music.

      Your ecard will be available with us for the next 30 days. If you wish to keep the ecard longer, you may save it on your computer or take a print.

      To view your ecard, choose from any of the following options:

      --------
      OPTION 1
      --------

      Click on the following Internet address or
      copy & paste it into your browser's address box.

      http://www.123greetings.com/view/AU20922100616773

      --------
      OPTION 2
      --------

      Copy & paste the ecard number in the "View Your Card" box at
      http://www.123greetings.com

      Your ecard number is
      AU20922100616773

      If you need help in viewing your ecard or any other assistance,
      please visit our Help/ FAQ section located at
      http://www.123greetings.com/help/

      If you need further help, feel free to write to us at
      support@...

      Best wishes,

      Postmaster,
      123Greetings.com

      *If you would like to send someone an ecard, you can do so at
      http://www.123greetings.com
    • kevin purtrell
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 23, 2007
        DO NOT OPEN THIS.
        I've had a warning about this at work. Its a virus.

        -Kevin Ambrozijwski

        The Long Family <yslagy@...> wrote:
        Dear the Ayreton Area ,

        The Long Family [ yslagy@yahoo. com ] has sent you an ecard from 123Greetings. com.

        support@123greeting s.com

        Best wishes,

        Postmaster,
        123Greetings. com

        *If you would like to send someone an ecard, you can do so at
        http://www.123greet ings.com

        Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

      • Dayle Harding
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 24, 2007
          Actually, it's their announcement about their pregnancy.  Nina and Anthony Long are Isabella and Vlad, the Shire of Vanished Woods seneschal and chatelaine...

          acelina

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 24, 2007
            Oh, sorry.
            Nevermind.....

[...]