Re: [Ayreton] Re:Can't we all just get along?

  • Ellen K.
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 20, 2007
      some say there are no coincidences

      September 23: Sun enters Libra
      Can't we all just get along? The Sun enters Libra, the sign of the peacemaker, marking the Autumnal Equinox. Represented by the scales of justice, we are all reminded now that it is important to keep a sense of balance and fairness.

      Nobody Special <harmless@...> wrote:
      <quote who="Hilla Hamasdohtor" >
      > Should the online discussion of the barony Question continue at all?
      ------------
      Yes because it allows for a much larger audience of people to view,
      comment, and digest the discussion than would otherwise be able to make it
      to every Tuesday meeting or Event meeting.

      Personally it allows me to be able to dig out from work and read through
      the last few weeks of emails on the topic and see if there is any serious
      discussion going on or more of the same. It allows comparsion of
      different points of view in an easier format than trying to scribble notes
      during the meetings.

      Whatever the format the list discussion takes, please continue to have
      part of it online.

      --
      Seamus MacBain

      It's kind of fun to do the impossible.  -  Walt Disney