*Dance Practice, Wed Aug 4*

  • Teleri
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
      Everbody please come join us for the summer season Renaissance Dance Practice. Everyone is welcome to come and learn Branles, Almans, Italian Court, English Country and other fun styles of dance. Only a couple more weeks to prepare for all the dancing at Pennsic!

      SCHEDULE: 7 to 9 pm

      LOCATION: Ida Noyes Hall, University of Chicago

      ***DIFFERENT ROOM THIS WEEK***
      We are still in Ida Noyes Hall, but we have the West Lounge on the 2nd floor (all the way at the end of the hall).
      http://maps.uchicago.edu/eastquad/

      Dance Practice Details:

      You do not need to bring a partner to dance...
      Everyone from the Chicago region (and beyond) is invited...
      You may dress in street clothes or in garb...
      Beginners and Experts, as well as anyone in between, are needed and welcomed...

      For questions or last minute updates:
      Teleri (Sharon): 847 - 797 - 5717 (home) 847 - 235 - 5758 (work)
      allegrezza AT safe-mail DOT net

      Dunstan (Robert): 773 – 725 – 2798
      darclan28 AT yahoo DOT com

      Yours in Service,