Visiting This Sunday Practice

  • Valerie
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2007
      Adam, me and likely a few other rivenstar folks will be making the
      drive up to attend the Ayreton practice this sunday. I hope to get in
      some great fights and catch up with folks. We hope you'll come out to
      join us.

      Moira O'Dorran
    • Valerie
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2007
        Just a reminder a group of fencers from the Barony of Rivenstar will
        be up this sunday for practice. We are looking to bring at least 4
        possibly 6 or more though.

        Cheers
        Moira O'Dorran