Re: Groups Transition Discussion

  • David Valenta
    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 19, 2007
      In point of fact Grey Gargoyles has not had a "vote" on the Barony Issue
      (tm).
      We voted on whether we wanted to discuss the issue.
      We voted on whether we wanted to "vote".
      We have voted on when we want to "vote".
      The actual "vote" will be at our October Business Meeting so our
      student population can be included.

      Unless we vote otherwise.

      Guy Dawkins
    • John Adams
      Message 2 of 29 , Sep 19, 2007
        <grabbing a helmet and looking for the nearest foxhole>
        -- Grimkirk :)

        http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
      • spdesroches@att.net
        Message 3 of 29 , Sep 19, 2007

          -------------- Original message from spdesroches@...: --------------

          A couple of points

          First, the vote taken at that meeting * was a preliminary one necessary to decide on whether or not to proceed. This was also done at Grey Gargoyles, with discussion amongst those who attended.

          My words, your point taken. see you in October.

          *(TGS)

          Etienne

          .