Re: [Ayreton] furthermore

  • michael A
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18, 2007
      Greetings,
      I wanted to make a brief statement based on the
      messages recently on this list.

      I understand and respect the opinions and concerns
      sited with Etienne's decision and I'm sure it
      wasn't an easy one for him to make.

      I wanted to state that to my mind, it was warranted
      and appropriate in this situation. It is my opinion
      that the list is better off for it.

      Furthermore, I wanted to say to Ian. Well done for
      deciding to remove yourself on this matter. For no
      matter what decision was made about it, it was
      appropriate that someone not part of the original
      thread address it.

      Sincerely,
      ---kiyohara