RE: [Ayreton] Christian Fournier

  • Elizabeth Hernandez
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2007
      Okay, so the first one was practice.^_^ Congrats for real this time!

      Sibeal

      elliot liebson <eliebson@...> wrote:

      --I was there, I saw it; he really did get vigil-ed.
      (and I can't give a full court report, but I can tell you that 9 of 11 awardees were not present)

      Salamon

      Can you find the hidden words?  Take a break and play Seekadoo! Play now!