Thieves of Hearts Practice Sept 18th

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2007
      This is for the benefit of those who did not receive (or did not see)
      the announcement about tomorrow's Thieves of Hearts practice, so
      please allow me to reiterate...

      While our practice on September 18th is being held at the usual time
      and location, the Thieves of Hearts will be holding a gauntlet to
      induct Christian Thierri, who will attempt to play the prize of full
      membership into the Thieves of Hearts. Heavy fighters and non-Thieves
      rapier fighters are still welcome to come, attend the gauntlet if they
      wish, or fight of the do not. We have enough room where we do not
      need to cancel practice, and since this is an open practice we cannot
      stop people from coming---however, bear in mind all members of the
      Thieves of Hearts are required to attend the gauntlet, which includes
      all of our regular rapier marshals.

      Thank you,
      Tedesco da Venezia
      Thieves of Hearts <3