For Christian Fournier, Huzzah!

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2007
      It is my pleasure to announce that Warder Christian Fournier was put on vigil for the order of the Laurel by their Majesties Dag and Anne-Marie at Grande Pageant this weekend.*

      Congratulations to the Incipient Master Christian!

      HUZZAH!!!!

      * For real this time, we have witnesses and pictures. ;)

      -- Mistress Gianetta Andreini da Vicenza

    • David Roland
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2007
        Congratulations to Warder Christian Fournier!

        Ian
        As some SCA guy

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Jen Small <jenrsmall@...> wrote:

        > It is my pleasure to announce that Warder Christian Fournier was
        put on vigil for the order of the Laurel by their Majesties Dag and
        Anne-Marie at Grande Pageant this weekend.*

        > Congratulations to the Incipient Master Christian!
        >
        > HUZZAH!!!!
        >

        > * For real this time, we have witnesses and pictures. ;)
        >
        > -- Mistress Gianetta Andreini da Vicenza

      • Dayle Harding
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 17, 2007
          FABULOUS!!!!

          Most excellent!

          Congrats Christian....when will the ceremony take place?

          Acelina